Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Outfit of the Day: Work Edition

Today was a very long day. I worked all day and then went straight from work to class. Yes, because I have lost my mind I thought it would be a perfect time to get my masters degree. So I have class on Tuesdays from 4-8. I thought I would share my outfit today because it was actually a pretty decent one for a change ha! I do have to give a disclaimer before you look at the picture, it was taken around 9 o'clock (after I got home) and in my son's very messy room...one of the projects on my to-do list this summer is to get those toys organized in a way that is easy for my boys (3 1/2 and almost 7) to maintain. So excuse the mess :)


I know the lighting is terrible, I promise to try and do better next time :)
Top: Croft and Barrow from Kohl's (I have to wear this shirt with some kind of sweater over because otherwise I feel like it looks like a tent! (who knows what I was thinking when I bought it...)
Teal Short Sleeve Cami: Anchor Blue (from years ago, that place doesn't even exist anymore haha)
Pants: Ann Taylor Loft
Shoes: bought at Ross (I have to check the brand)
Watch: NY&Co (I know you can't see it so well but I get so many compliments on this watch and it was only $20 or less :) )

So last weekend I did a wonderful post on my recent revamp of my coupon organization and I was very excited about it, then I accidentally navigated away from the page and it is lost forever in cyber space :( so I will re-do that hopefully this weekend if I have time. Hope everyone is having a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment