Saturday, November 13, 2010

Haloween Goodness (Yes I am Well aware it is November)

So I have recently (if you would say June is recent) been very lacking in the blogging department, and this is mostly due to the fact that I got a new job over the summer. Great news for my bank account, not so beueno for the bloggging. However, I am really trying to get back into it because I find it to be a great stress reliever for me and I just really enjoy it. I have a lot of things coming up that I will be blogging about because I have vacation coming up soon, one of the first may be an update on what our kitchen looks like now that we did a bit of remodeling (even though it is not finished). So be on the look out because I'm back (but don't hold me to that haha).

But I digress...here is a really quick look at our Halloween. It was a lot of fun, mostly because it was on a weekend. My husband always says that Halloween is one of those holidays that should always be the last Saturday of the month (kind of like thanksgiving). Now that I am older, we have 2 kids and I have a job, I agree with him more than ever! But never the less, it is a holiday that I love and my kids had a blast so that's all that matters :)


This was our massive trick or treating group... I joked with some neighbors that we brought the whole neighborhood at once to make it easier on them :)
Me and my baby boy aka Yoda! And yes I am rocking a Captain EO shirt! You know you want one...

Babies have it made on Halloween, especially when they get awesome views like this one (his dad is about 6'1") and don't have to walk :)


This was a neighborhood house, my older son is usually a bit of a scaredy cat so I had to take advantage when he agreed to pose here.


Anakin Skywalker (in case you weren't able to figure that out) at his best, showing off his light saber skills

The only decent picture I got of the two of them with that baby of mine running around as fast as he could.

No comments:

Post a Comment